Compass is the Parent Portal used by St Joseph’s Catholic High School.
Already registered? Click here to be directed to the Portal.
The Compass Parent Portal will allow you to
- View and update school attendance information for your child
- View your child’s timetable
- View the school calendar and events relevant to your child
- Download and print upcoming events/excursions
- View newsletters and alerts
- Book parent/teacher interviews
- Access your child’s semester reports
In time, parents will also be able to pay school fees and excursions through the Compass Portal, as well as updating their personal contact information.
Compass is a web-based application which can be accessed by normal browsing systems such as Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari. It can also be accessed via an App for iOS and Android users.
Download the App from one of the following stores and search for ‘Compass School Manager’ .
Once you have downloaded the App, search for “Albion Park” and St Joseph’s Catholic High School will appear for you to select.
Personal Access Details
Each parent is provided with their own personal access details provided by the school. If you do not have your Access Details, or have forgotten your password, please contact the school office for assistance.