At St Joseph’s Catholic High School there are a diverse range of opportunities available for our students to develop and grow in their faith, learning and community.
At Joey’s we have a variety of before school, after school and lunchtime activities.
Our school based initiatives include:
We are also proud to recognise student achievement within Joey’s, rewarding outstanding students through our merit system.
- 3 Acting Justly Merit Stamps = Acting Justly Merit Certificate
- 3 Merit Stamps in One Subject = Subject Merit Certificate
- 3 Merit Certificates = 1 Year Coordinator’s Award
- 3 Year Co ordinator Certificates = Pastoral Care Award
- 3 Pastoral Care Awards = Principal’s Award
- 2 Principal’s Awards = Bronze Medallion
- 4 Principal’s Awards = Silver Medallion
- 6 Principal’s Awards = Gold Medallion